FT231x support

Dominik Höllmüller

Hello,

I want to store some user data in the memory of my FT231x. It seems the chip has no EEPROM memory but instead an MTP memory.

So is it possible to read/write to the memory using the functions provided by the libftdi?

Best regards,

Dominik

--
Dominik Hoellmueller

E-mail: [hidden email]

LOYTEC electronics GmbH
Blumengasse 35
1170 Wien
Austria/Europe
www.loytec.com

Sitz: Wien, FN182801a HG Wien

LOYTEC - buildings under control

Buildings under Control Symposium from October 20-21, 2015 - Register now!

Re: FT231x support

Uwe Bonnes

    Dominik> Hello, I want to store some user data in the memory of my
    Dominik> FT231x. It seems the chip has no EEPROM memory but instead an
    Dominik> MTP memory.

    Dominik> So is it possible to read/write to the memory using the
    Dominik> functions provided by the libftdi?

 It should be possible. Have a look at the MTP progarmming of the
 FT230. Things should be very similar, but need to be implemented or perhaps
 only to be tested.

Bye

--
Uwe Bonnes                [hidden email]