* https://github.com/RandomReaper/pim-vhdl This is my VHDL library, including the ft245 synchronous interface (hdl/rtl/ft245_sync_if/ft245_sync_if.vhd)
and some examples using it (board/mimas/projects/ft245_counter_to_host for the bandwidth test).
The hardware has been tested on:
* Xilinx Spartan 6 (XC6SLX9) + ft2232h
* Actel igloo (I forget the model name) + ft2232h
The software has been tested on:
* Ubuntu 16.10 LTS AMD64 bits on a core-i7 (download speed : 48.6 MB/s).
* Windows 7 64 bits (download speed : 38.9 MB/s).
* raspbian on a raspberry pi 2b (download speed : 36.6 MB/s).
* Ubilinux on an intel edison (download speed around 15 MB/s).