Quantcast

Python ftdi.read_data

drodomon
Hi all,

I am trying to read data using the command ftdi.read_data, but what I
get is a seg fault.
I read that there is a patch for this problem provided by xantares 09,
but I don't know how to use it.
Could you please give me support?

Thank you in advance.

Davide Rodomonti

LOEP (Linac and Operations/ Electric Power System)

Tel. +49-6159-71-1905

BR2 2.107

GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH

Planckstraße 1
64291 Darmstadt
www.gsi.de

Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Darmstadt
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 1528

Geschäftsführung:
Ursula Weyrich
Professor Dr. Karlheinz Langanke

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: St Dr. Georg Schütte
Stellvertreter: Ministerialdirigent Dr. Rolf Bernhardt

Re: Python ftdi.read_data

drodomon
OK, tha patch was already included. My mistake was the read data command.
Using the following command it works:

returnCode, readData = ftdi.ftdi_read_data(ftdiContext, maxSize)