I am trying to import data from Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC 3. It contains
ft232rl chip. The procedure to get data us as follows.
1. Initialise and configure the device.
2. Write 0xBB (INIT) to the device.
3. Device replies with an echo (BB)
4. Read or write data as us required. (Not required during init)
5. Read ready byte (4D) from the device.
After initialisation, when I send the INIT byte, in stead of receiving
echo, i get byte 01. If further read calls are made I get a sequence
like this. '01 60 00 ...' Stream of zeroes continue.