doc/Doxyfile.in needs update

Uwe Bonnes
Hello Thomas,

building Git HEAD on my OpenSuse13.2. system, doxygen reports errors:

Warning: Tag `SYMBOL_CACHE_SIZE' at line 341 of file `(...)/build/Doxyfile'
has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please remove this line from your configuration file
or upgrade it using "doxygen -u"

Running "doxygen -u Doxyfile.in" in doc/ removed this warning, changing
Doxyfile.in in many places. Does the error appear for you too? If yes,
please update the file. It doesn't make sense to send a patch.

Thanks
--
Uwe Bonnes                [hidden email]

Re: doc/Doxyfile.in needs update

Thomas Jarosch
Hi Uwe,

On Wednesday, 6. May 2015 14:33:55 Uwe Bonnes wrote:

> Hello Thomas,
>
> building Git HEAD on my OpenSuse13.2. system, doxygen reports errors:
>
> Warning: Tag `SYMBOL_CACHE_SIZE' at line 341 of file
> `(...)/build/Doxyfile' has become obsolete.
> To avoid this warning please remove this line from your configuration file
> or upgrade it using "doxygen -u"
>
> Running "doxygen -u Doxyfile.in" in doc/ removed this warning, changing
> Doxyfile.in in many places. Does the error appear for you too? If yes,
> please update the file. It doesn't make sense to send a patch.

yes, same here. I've updated the file and reviewed the diff.

Cheers,
Thomas