Quantcast

eeprom vid/pid values

E.S. Rosenberg
I'm a bit confused, I switched to libftdi1 hoping to be able to get the VID/PID through the eeprom related functions, but as far as I can tell the EEPROM vid/pid are 0.

Am I doing something wrong or are these EEPROM values not set initially?

Thanks,
Eli

Re: eeprom vid/pid values

Uwe Bonnes

    E> Never mind I was messing up.

Probably you started with an empty EEPROM...

--
Uwe Bonnes                [hidden email]